At 26:52 a woman in the audience asks Congressman Ron Paul who he feels about the Write-in Revolution Project. His answer is that the challenge is in getting the states to count the votes, as well as his concerns about violating the FEC regulations. Overall, he said that the project’s goal of raising public awareness is a worthwhile effort and people should vote their conscience.
Ron Paul – Victoria Texas, Oct.13, 2012
1 Comment on "Ron Paul – Victoria Texas, Oct.13, 2012"
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Write-In Ron Paul in 2012 Effectively To Download Your Instructions and Affidavit, Click the GET AFFIDAVIT button above. Click the SUBMIT AFFIDAVIT button below to upload your notarized affidavit and voting documents once they have been completed.SUBMIT AFFIDAVIT
Do not make or send in copies of your ballot. It is not needed. Just send in your sworn AFFIDAVIT. The affidavits are key to this project succeeding. It is your constitutional free speech right to declare and document whom you voted for to anyone you wish.
- Don Jusko on Nodisinfo.com – Our Latest Project
- Don Jusko on Rigging for Obama through Election Day Registration?
- Don Jusko on The Results Are In!
- Don Jusko on Systematic Rigging of the Presidential Election in Wisconsin: Latest Analysis
- Don Jusko on The Battle of Athens